I want this in my future home!
Forget that! I want this now!!
Art of the Day: Landline (Alternate Book Cover)
Tools: Pencil and watercolor on watercolor paper // Edited in PSCS5
I’m not going to pretend I know something about marriage but this book hit home for me. Once again, the writing prowess of Rainbow Rowell captivated me. (I will read anything this woman writes.)
Things I loved about this book (contains spoilers):
1. Georgie being a cryer.
2. Neal and Georgie’s “hobitty” chemistry. Man. Short people represent! Finally!
3. Neal and Georgie’s chemistry, period.
5. The cameo appearance by a couple from one of Rainbow’s previous novel. (!!!)
6. Neal. Neal, Neal, Neal. (God, that very brief chapter in his PoV.)
Expect some more fan art soon. (I swear, I will make a full scale drawing of that Polaroid picture.)
P.S. To my fellow Filipinos: Typhoon Glenda really hit us hard. I hope you’re all safe wherever you are!
My July book haul that wasn’t even suppose to happen.
Photo - Miley Cyrus tickets now on sale http://tr.im/4jzsw
My bookshelf: green books
(3) Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/114572577
"They judged me like a picture book
By the colors like they forgot to read”